Voice Tech Summit India is the first-ever two days virtual conference and exhibition designed to host 3000+ industry executives, developers, engineers and adopters of speech or voice technology. The summit will reflect the latest tendencies and recent application changes in the Voice Recognition space in the Indian market. Discover VoiceTech application in all industry sectors, from BFSI, Hospitality, Retail, Healthcare and much more. Join your peers to learn, share, and celebrate the trends and technologies shaping the future of speech technology, artificial intelligence and customer interactions.
Why you should attend
- 2 days of powerful industry panel discussions on current status and future strategies of speech technology.
- Latest trends and tools on voice assistance and chatbots.
- 30 National and International speakers sharing their thoughts on future of voice technology in India.
- Understand how the latest developments in voice technology are being implemented in Indian market.
- Network with leaders across multiple sectors and discover the blueprint for transforming your business.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- The future of voice in India use of voice technology for better customer experience.
- Leveraging chatbots in financial services.
- Companies, strategies and investment to adopt conversational machines.
- How technologies such as AI can improvise voice recognition.
- Innovative technologies and trends in speech technology.
Top voice tech industry experts & leaders
With the world top brands and leading local players
From those who made it using voice technology
Discover the latest trends in voice tech and explore its potential across various industry sectors
What's in it for you ?
Understand how the latest developments in voice technology to give you a window into how your customer experience will be revolutionised.
Learn lessons from the giants dominating the voice sphere – be it Alexa, Google Assistant or Cortana – hear from the inside how they think voice will change it all.
Find out how to get personalisation right as a new wave of data analytics opens new doors to customer insights.
Network with leaders across multiple sectors and discover the blueprint for transforming your business.
Billions with a “B” Techcrunch reported back in February that the use of voice assistants is likely to increase to roughly eight billion devices by 2023.